AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Providence, RI
At AmeriGlide, we are committed to not only providing the best in mobility products at reasonable prices, but also to giving consumers the best customer service experience around. Whether you are in the market for a stair lift, wheelchair ramp, or walk-in tub, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to answer all of your questions and match you up with the right product that will increase your freedom and mobility.
Call us today or come visit one of our many locations, including our store right here in Providence, Rhode Island. When you stop by, be sure to ask about our great warranties and learn more about the superior quality and durability of our US manufactured products. We are eager to help you overcome your mobility challenges!
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,699.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,999.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
A Vertical Platform Lift from AmeriGlide can improve your access to all levels of your home. Don’t be limited to the first floor! See what a platform lift can do for you.
An Ameriglide Express Dumbwaiter can simplify your life and take the danger and strain out of transporting heavy loads throughout your house.
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unathorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Get back to traveling by using an affordable and easy to install wheelchair lift to transport your chair or scooter anywhere you want to go!
Starting at $749.00
Enjoying the therapeutic benefits of hydrotherapy again can be as easy as pressing a button with a sleek and comfortable bathtub lift from AmeriGlide.
Starting at $699.00
Starting at $489.00
Enjoy the comfort of style of a recliner with the additional benefit of a remote controlled lift mechanism that will take the strain out of sitting and standing by purchasing a lift chair recliner today.
Starting at $599.99
A mobility scooter is the perfect mobility tool for those who lead an active lifestyle and want to make sure that they can keep up with their friends and family.
Starting at $15,999.99
For some people, an Elite Residential elevator is the ideal way to travel the floors of your home in style and comfort.
Starting at $175.00